1/21/2010

Rhapsody

Wear a grand ceremonial clothes
With a mysterious mask
Hold the stick, draw on black top hat
Crazy thought in my mind
Bring me inside the masquerade
No light in the dancing pool
Different colour of dancer
Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
Full of music notes in the air
Do, Me, Fa, So
Cold outside but hot inside
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
With a cup of mixed cocktail
Sweet, Sour, Bitter, Spicy
All elements interwoven a song
No standard, no pattern, no rules
No right, no wrong, no absolute
This is my RHAPSODY
No responsiablity of my crazy action
Shout at the 30000ft bottom of sea
Drive 300km/h in highway insanely
Like a freefall from a 10000ft high
Gentle outside but crazy inside
...WAH...STOP...
Back to the reality
In the pressure life
Just a moment of time
Let me sing my rhapsody again
One more time


沒有留言:

發佈留言