9/26/2009

Heartbreaker

If I become the memory
Let me stay in your mind
For a little bit longer
Don't forget me so fast
Cos there is no place for me to stay
Heart-pain become so numb
Everyday is hard for me
The dream, the memory is the willpower
It is the only thing I can use to stand for myself
I don't know how long I can stand
Do my best as I can
The string is pulling, pulling so tightly
Until it snapped into two half
Extremely pain, but I holding back my tears
... Just like a heartbreaker ...





2 則留言:

  1. Heart is flooded with loneliness, especially when you stay alone. Closing your eyes, no picture, but you can see the scene of yours. Laying on bed, no sound, but you can hear the laugh among yours. Time can't really wash the memory away... I have experienced it tho my story was different from yours.

    But no worries man, you will overcome...

    回覆刪除
  2. Just trying my best to stand up
    Different ppl have their own different story
    sometime I know u ar hard too...
    but I think express the feeling in blog is a good treatment ... for me ... and hope so ^^"

    回覆刪除